Goodreads
Goodreads asked Justine Covington:

How do you get inspired to write?

Justine Covington For me, because I've been doing it for so many years (albeit without much to show for it yet), I've gotten into the rather Pavlovian habit of sitting down and writing as soon as my kids go off to school in the morning. Mornings are my productive time. I switch on the Bach/Baroque channel on Pandora, sit down with my latte, and if I'm feeling particularly unwriterly that day, I light a candle. That seems to get me going and if I catch a good wind, I can sail the writing ship for a few solid hours.

More Answered Questions

About Goodreads Q&A

Ask and answer questions about books!

You can pose questions to the Goodreads community with Reader Q&A, or ask your favorite author a question with Ask the Author.

See Featured Authors Answering Questions

Learn more