Goodreads
Goodreads asked Wendy Anderson:

How do you get inspired to write?

Wendy Anderson Father God told my Brother Dennis what I was to write - and of course I have, with the first book done - "The Jesus Experience" isbn 978-0-473-29532

The next is on the way, inspired by Father God, and Jesus and The Holy Spirit.
Jesus has encouraged me personally to carry on writing, after Father set the task. I was a bit blown away, to say the least; as I have a management background - not writing! But Father said do; so I did with the whole Trinity teams help; quite literally.

Inspiration: Obedience to Father God, who loves me and gave me/us Jesus to make it possible to know Father God personally. I asked Jesus to forgive my sins over 40 years ago and asked Jesus into my heart - which means I am born again of The Spirit. I have Jesus and The Holy Spirit living in my heart. I also have The Holy Spirits help to walk with Jesus and to know Father. You can too. That makes for more inspiration in the writing and folks it is fun; yes hard work, but it is still fun and exciting to see The Holy Spirit's Ministry through the book.

The book Father God said is for Jesus and it is to encourage closer relationships with Him - And I am to fly with Jesus into the already prepared ground of The Holy Spirit. - Again Wow - What a privilege.

Inspiration plus!

More Answered Questions

Mary
Mary asked Wendy Anderson:

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

About Goodreads Q&A

Ask and answer questions about books!

You can pose questions to the Goodreads community with Reader Q&A, or ask your favorite author a question with Ask the Author.

See Featured Authors Answering Questions

Learn more