Goodreads
Goodreads asked Kate W.J. White:

How do you get inspired to write?

Kate W.J. White I get inspired by anything really! I usually end up writing something new around spring/summer each year, it’s almost like therapy 😂

I think the best thing is being in control of what I want to create, and bringing new characters and new friends into being. Sometimes it almost feels like I’m channelling some hidden force rather than completely making them up. They stay with me always!

I also love that I can go back and revisit my writing journey. Sometimes I look back at something I created years ago and surprise myself with what I wrote.

More Answered Questions

About Goodreads Q&A

Ask and answer questions about books!

You can pose questions to the Goodreads community with Reader Q&A, or ask your favorite author a question with Ask the Author.

See Featured Authors Answering Questions

Learn more