Top Horror Novels
  • Home
  • My Books
  • Browse ▾
    • Recommendations
    • Choice Awards
    • Genres
    • Giveaways
    • New Releases
    • Lists
    • Explore
    • News & Interviews
    Genres
    • Art
    • Biography
    • Business
    • Children's
    • Christian
    • Classics
    • Comics
    • Cookbooks
    • Ebooks
    • Fantasy
    • Fiction
    • Graphic Novels
    • Historical Fiction
    • History
    • Horror
    • Memoir
    • Music
    • Mystery
    • Nonfiction
    • Poetry
    • Psychology
    • Romance
    • Science
    • Science Fiction
    • Self Help
    • Sports
    • Thriller
    • Travel
    • Young Adult
    • More Genres
  • Community ▾
    • Groups
    • Quotes
    • Ask the Author
  • Sign In
  • Join
Sign up
View profile
  • Profile
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Discussions
  • Comments
  • Reading Challenge
  • Kindle Notes & Highlights
  • Quotes
  • Favorite genres
  • Friends’ recommendations
  • Account settings
  • Help
  • Sign out
  • Home
  • My Books
  • Browse ▾
    • Recommendations
    • Choice Awards
    • Genres
    • Giveaways
    • New Releases
    • Lists
    • Explore
    • News & Interviews
    Genres
    • Art
    • Biography
    • Business
    • Children's
    • Christian
    • Classics
    • Comics
    • Cookbooks
    • Ebooks
    • Fantasy
    • Fiction
    • Graphic Novels
    • Historical Fiction
    • History
    • Horror
    • Memoir
    • Music
    • Mystery
    • Nonfiction
    • Poetry
    • Psychology
    • Romance
    • Science
    • Science Fiction
    • Self Help
    • Sports
    • Thriller
    • Travel
    • Young Adult
    • More Genres
  • Community ▾
    • Groups
    • Quotes
    • Ask the Author
Goodreads
Goodreads asked Maggie Toussaint:

How do you get inspired to write?

Maggie Toussaint When my inspiration flags, I love to do arts and crafts activities
flag
  • 1 like · like
  • Comment
  • 11 years ago

More Answered Questions

Goodreads
Goodreads asked Maggie Toussaint:

What are you currently working on?

Christy
Christy asked Maggie Toussaint:

Does your Dreamwalker series need to be read in order? I have so many books to read, but your latest sounds so good! I feel like I'm never going to get caught up on all the cozies I want to read! Can I just jump in with Dreamed It?

Sherrie
Sherrie asked Maggie Toussaint:

I did receive your book and it was a really good one. I like books where you do not want to put them down. The main character is a kickass and get out of my way type of person but also there is good humor. I hope to pick up your other books as well probably from the library. Keep up the excellent work. I hope to see more paranormal types like this one?

All answers from Maggie Toussaint…
Maggie Toussaint
402 followers
To ask Maggie Toussaint a question, please sign up.

About Goodreads Q&A

Ask and answer questions about books!

You can pose questions to the Goodreads community with Reader Q&A, or ask your favorite author a question with Ask the Author.

See Featured Authors Answering Questions

Learn more

Company

  • About us
  • Careers
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Interest Based Ads
  • Ad Preferences
  • Your Ads Privacy Choices
  • Help

Work with us

  • Authors
  • Advertise
  • Authors & ads blog

Connect

Goodreads on Facebook Goodreads on Twitter
Goodreads on Instagram Goodreads on LinkedIn
Download app for iOS Download app for Android
  • Mobile version
  • © 2026 Goodreads LLC
  • An Amazon Company