Goodreads
Goodreads asked Ashley Pitzer:

How do you get inspired to write?

Ashley Pitzer Inspiration is always there like creativity. It only takes a walk in nature, a drive where my mind wanders, or a few minutes of sitting bored for ideas to come to me. As far as inspiration for writing, I've always liked to write. In my youth, I loved poetry. I took all sorts of creative writing classes. I find writing to be therapeutic. When it comes to writing, I let whatever come to me, come to me. I remove judgment and I capture ideas much the same as a business person would brainstorm a problem. It's a flow then and it creates an allowing or a path for ideas to come to me.

About Goodreads Q&A

Ask and answer questions about books!

You can pose questions to the Goodreads community with Reader Q&A, or ask your favorite author a question with Ask the Author.

See Featured Authors Answering Questions

Learn more